Sunday, January 22, 2012

1st Web-Blog

With the beginning of a new semester - and also one of my last - a Marketing course (Consumer Behavior), requires a weblog with recent updates about basically anything. Because I have lately gotten into the website "Pinterest", I thought it would be fun to show the different crafts and recipes I have been trying.

T Shirt Scarf



White Queso





Since the blog can be about anything, I thought I would mainly make mine about my interests... crafts, recipes, shopping, etc... For example, buying products on impulse, dollar deals, ways to save money, etc...!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, and great first post!

    Can you include links to these projects? Ever since I moved to Bozeman, I've wondered how to make real white queso dip, since apparently no restaurants here sell it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I updated the link to lead to the website... I made this the other night and added chili and green peppers so it was more of a White Chili Con Queso, deeeelicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete