Saturday, April 28, 2012

Last Blog

Last Blog?! Is the semester already over?!

I can NOT believe that this semester is here and gone already. It seems like just yesterday I was a freshman in college... Now I have one semester left and then its graduation time for me! This semester has easily been my favorite semester in college, in terms of classes. This semester reinforced the fact that I love my major, and can't wait for the day when I get to enjoy marketing each time. I spent 3 years of college unsure of a major, going from Psychology to Exercise Science, and finally to Business Marketing. I have really enjoyed finally getting to take the Marketing classes (instead of the general business classes and other core classes), and am excited to continue on to the Promotion and Advertising part of marketing! I think that the first two marketing classes required really have given me a wide-range of knowledge towards marketing. I feel like I have learned more this semester than any before!

With my last blog, I am sad - But will definitely be continuing to blog. Everyone in my family has a blog website, where they share pictures and stories about their lives from 1,000s of miles away. I am excited to continue on writing and enjoying sharing my thoughts and ideas through social networking websites and blogs.

Cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, and good luck! I'm glad you're excited about marketing and blogging in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete