Sunday, April 22, 2012

Recent Commercials

Since the beginning of this semester, I've become extremely aware of commercials and how advertisers try to appeal to their consumers. Most commercials (and I mean a MAJORITY of commercials) are lame, dull, not funny, and hard for people to understand. Lately, I've found a couple that I enjoy. 


I think this commercial is appealing to any consumer. I like the song Target used in this commercial. I feel that with such a catchy tune, viewers can't help but watch the entire commercial. Although you may not know what product or store is being advertised at first, I feel that through the colors and song it is easy to see at the end. By captivating the viewer each time, consumers are able to watch through the entire commercial without losing interest. 


Although this commercial is a bit "too much" by the end of it... I think the idea behind it is well thought out. This is a cleverly put together commercial, with a funny intention behind it. Adding an air guitar is a bit much at the end, but I do enjoy the rest of the commercial. Although I do not drink soda, this commercial gave me insight to a clever and appealing way of adding humor to an advertisement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment